COMMERCIAL PILOT WITH FAA AND CAB RATING
Mode of Payment:
- First initial payment is USD 500.00 upon enrollment. (this is to facilitate enrollment
papers & other pertinent papers as well as processing of student visa). This amount is deductible
against total tuition fee of USD 126,000.00. HOWEVER, non-refundable if enrollment is cancelled.
- Tuition fee of USD 126,000.00 to be paid in three equal payments as follows:
TOTAL TUITION FEE – USD 126,000.00
1. USD 42,000.00 – will be paid upon start of classes up to acquiring
Phil. Pilot Private License.
2. USD 42,000.00 – to acquire Phil. Pilot Commercial License.
3. USD 42,000.00 – to be fully paid before leaving for the United States
To continue advance training in order to acquire United States Commercial Pilot License (FAA)
Above tuition fee includes round trip round trip airfare to/from USA, board, uniform,
books and other flight materials, life and health insurance.
Payment should be deposited to our current Account No.______________, under AirLink International Aviation College, our branch is
Our advanced training facility in the US is located in Livermore, California.(Livermore is located
in Northern California). The weather in Livermore is absolutely beautiful during the month of December
through February , it can rain a couple of times a week but bad weather like thunderstorms rarely,
if ever occur